Chapter 3 Application Assignment Discussion
Answer the discussion questions below. In your answers make sure to use concepts from the text and slide show to support your response. Include APA formatted in-text citations. Your answers should also include your own thoughts as well. Please see the grading rubric f
Discussion Questions: Write at least 1 paragraph/100 words for each question.
- Identify 3 brain parts of Jill Bolte Taylor’s brain that were damaged by her stroke and discuss how the damage impacted her behavior.
- Do you think her ability to recover is a result of nature, nurture, or both? Support your answer with text and power point information.
- In the video A Map of the Brain, Alan Jones states that even though we are all individuals, at the brain level we are all quite similar. How does Jill Bolte Taylor’s experience match up with this statement?
- What do you think Jill Bolte Taylor’s experience teaches us about how our brains are organized and how we view the world?
Most important: NO attachments. Please save your work, then copy and paste it into the discussion board.
- IMPORTANT! Remember if you use direct quotes (the authors’ words) you should reference correctly, by using quotation marks, and APA in-text citations. You also need to use in-text citations when using the authors’ ideas or paraphrasing. See below for examples. Not citing is a form of plagiarism and will result in an F on the assignment. Your answers should also include your own words.
- After you have quoted or paraphrased another person’s work you need to correctly attribute credit to their ideas. This is done by citing. Some examples of citing in APA format include:
Examples of in text citations:
Psychologists have a broader definition of learning than our everyday usage. They define learning as “a relatively permanent change in knowledge or behavior that results from experience” (Sdorow, Rickabaugh, & Betz, 2019, p. 238).
Psychologists define learning in a specific way that differs from our everyday usage. They focus on behavior or knowledge that changes because of our experiences (Sdorow, Rickabaugh, & Betz, 2019, p. 238).
Example of the reference list which goes at the end of your document:
For more information refer to Purdue Owl which can be found through the SMCC My Learning link or by going directly to
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given