Prepare a 12-15 PowerPoint slide presentation on a new policy for compensation and benefits for CapraTek’s expatriate employees in a selected country.
In addition to the many traditional roles of HRM, global HRM requires special considerations when selecting, developing, and rewarding expatriates. This assessment delves into compensation management, and what goes into a pay and benefits package for employees and their families on foreign assignment in either India, Singapore, or Taiwan.
For this assessment, consider the following. CapraTek combines almost 30 years of engineering experience with production that is continually achieving new efficiencies. The company is committed to living its values through initiatives that focus on the development of human capital, commitment to being a good corporate neighbor, and support of green technology initiatives. Founded in 1984, CapraTek has been profitable every year since its inception.
CapraTek has production facilities and research centers in Silicon Valley, South Carolina, New Mexico, Illinois, and serves as managing partner of a consortium with operations in India, Singapore, and Taiwan. As the organization has grown, however, the management development has not always reflected best practices.
The HR department has been newly revamped and expanded to deal with these management issues. A key issue is the compensation and benefits package for sending employees on long term (3-year) assignments to overseas locations. While most of the employees hired at each location are from the host country, 2 3 key management positions at each international location are sent from the United States.
You are to prepare a PowerPoint slide presentation for senior management on a new policy for compensation and benefits for CapraTek’s expatriate employees.
Choosing one of the international countries CapraTek sends expatriates to for work (India, Singapore, or Taiwan), include the following in your presentation:
- Recommend an approach for determining the base salary for managerial roles.
- Differentiate between foreign service inducements (hardship premiums) and types of cost-of-living allowances.
- Propose other types of benefits to include in an expatriate compensation package.
The deliverable for this assessment applies professional skills in HRM to workplace situations that you will likely encounter in your day-to-day work. As part of your learning, we focus on the development of effective professional communication skills for the workplace.
- Length of PowerPoint presentation: 12 15 slides, using a professional template and annotations using Speaker’s Notes.
- Organization: Make sure that your assessment writing is well-organized, using headings and subheadings to organize content for the reader.
- Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions.
- Reference Guidelines of Effective PowerPoint Presentations for additional considerations in putting together your assessment.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- Resources: Use at least two scholarly or academic sources.
- Evidence: Support your assertions with data and in-text citations and create a reference list at the end of your documents.
- APA formatting: Format resources and in-text citations according to APA Style and Format.
- Written communication:
- Write for a specific audience, using the vernacular of the profession.
- Use spell-check and other tools to ensure correct spelling and grammar. Communication is thoughtful and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Understand the audience for each component and communicate appropriately.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given