This paper will be an application of the leadership practice concepts learned throughout the Business Management and Leadership degree program to a real-world situation. In an ten-page paper, discuss one significant organizational challenge within an organization you have researched. How did the leadership of the organization address the challenge? Could it have been done more effectively? How would one recommend future leaders strategically plan to avoid encountering a similar challenge within their own organizations? Provide suggestions for overcoming the challenge based on one’s own research and concepts presented in the Business Management and Leadership degree program and grounded in leadership theory. Some challenges to consider would be (but are not limited to): an ethical challenge, a challenge occurring because of changes in the economy, a globalization challenge, or a challenge of organizational culture.
The Final Paper:
- Must describe the organization and its primary stakeholders. Include the vision and mission statement if they are available to the public, and the code of ethics if the company has one (if it is long, an excerpt or description is an acceptable alternative).
- A detailed analysis of one challenge facing the leadership of the organization.
- A strategy for overcoming the challenge based on outside research, the textbook, and concepts discussed in Business Management and Leadership degree studies.
- Must be at least eleven (10) double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA 7 style. Use headers and subheaders appropriately APA 7 style formatted as needed for paper context flow and organization.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Paper
- Student’s name
- Learning Institution
- Course Name and Number
- Instructor’s Name
- Date Due
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include a logically organized and well-written introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement that indicates the purpose of the paper.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought, clearly and comprehensively explaining in detail the issue to be considered, delivering all relevant information necessary for a full understanding.
- Must adapt and employ, independently, skills, abilities, theories, or methodologies gained in one situation to new situations. Solve difficult problems or explore complex issues in original ways.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least six (6) scholarly, peer reviewed sources, in addition to the course text, to support any analysis and recommendations. Seven (7) sources total counting the course text.
- Must use APA 7 style to cite all sources.
- APA 7 Style reference for course text:
London, M., & Mone, E. (2016, December). Leadership for today and the future (2nd ed.). Zovio.
- Must include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA 7 style.
*Carefully review the Grading Rubric (See attachments in order instructions) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate the assignment.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given