A. Present your written message plan by doing the following:
1. Describe the audience, organization, or community you wish to target with your proposed policy or process change, including 2–3 defining characteristics of that group.
2. Describe the policy or process change and explain why this change is of concern to the chosen audience, organization, or community.
3. Discuss your proposed change to the policy or process and how the change will affect the chosen audience, organization, or community.
B. Present your proposed policy or process change from part A by doing the following:
1. Create a narrated multimedia presentation that meets the following criteria:
• appropriate for the selected audience
• describes the problem to be solved
• proposes the change
• integrates the following principles of multimedia design:
o effective organization
o effective opening and closing
o appropriate choice and placement of relevant visuals
o effective use of vocalics (i.e., pitch, tone, inflection, volume)
2. Submit a written transcription of the narration for your multimedia presentation. The transcription should meet each of the following criteria:
• accurately represents the information presented in the multimedia presentation
• appropriately addresses and enhances the content of the presentation
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized. This includes source citation for any visual elements used in the digital presentation.