Put together a literature review on the topic of the differences in autism in male and females. The literature review is double spaced and in research paper format. Proper citations areessential.
- Is the title specific and informative? 10 points
- Is the abstract concise yet state the scope of the paper? Can it stand alone and make
sense? 20 points
- Does the Introduction state the overall scientific issue and the paper’s central
question? 10 points
- Does the content of the body interpret the literature rather than just summarize it?
- Does your Conclusion do more than summarize what you have already said? 30
- Does it have an Acknowledgements section? 10 points
- Is the References section set up using the APA citation format? 10 points
- Is the paper edited to eliminate grammar and punctuation errors and wordiness? 30
- Is the writing appropriate for the broader audience of a literature review? 30 points
- Does it meet the length, formatting, number-of-references (10-15) requirements? 20
TOTAL: 200 points