book used is history of modern art by arnason & mansfield chapters 13-22
1. Define 5 important traits of Abstract Expressionism.
2. List 5 principles regarding Dubuffet’s work.
3. Describe 5 elements of British postwar painting or sculpture.
4. Describe 5 important elements of the Fluxus movement.
5. Define how John’s and Rauschenberg’s works led to the Pop movement.
6. Describe 5 important principles of Minimalist painting.
1. Write a half page essay (double spaced, 1 ¼ inch margins, 125-150 words) comparing and contrasting (noting similarities and differences) between Aman’s Long Term Parking, 1982 and Judd’s Untitled, 1965
2. Explain what Hard-Edge painting, Op art and Minimalist painting have in common. Cite works by an artist from each movement in your essay (double spaced, 1 ¼ inch margins, 125-150).