Listening involves multiple factors beyond verbal understanding.
- Describe 6 different types of nonverbal communication that increase a participant’s understanding of information during a conversation.
- Provide examples with each type of behavior (e.g., eye movement such as eye rolling).
- Explain the importance of nonverbal communication to the listener.
- Explain a time when you have observed both negative and positive body language on the job.
- Which do you think is more important, verbal or nonverbal communication?