Please write your answers in an MS Word document and submit it in the appropriate assignment submission folder in D2L by the due date and time. Use at least 1.5 spacing and an acceptable font (Calibri, Arial, etc.).
A student’s responses will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
1. Reference to the provided resource in support of the argument.
2. Reference to the class content in support of the argument.
3. Reference to at least one other peer-reviewed article outside the textbook or the provided resource, where indicated (please remember to cite the sources and show the full references at the end of the report).
4. Student’s own critical thoughts about the question.
5. Student answered all questions satisfactorily.