I have highlighted the section in the document that needs to be completed. Below are the instructions.It is based around the Disney companyThe competition is Universal and Time Warner.Part II: Financial Statements
Prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm by doing the following:
- Refer to and follow the steps given in Chapter 8 of the David text to learn how to complete financial statements.
- Apply current acceptable financing percentages afforded your CLC group’s company according to the Standard and Poor’s or Moody’s rating.
- Make any other assumptions necessary for this segment of the project and have them approved by your instructor prior to completing this part of the assignment.
- Assume that the firm needs to secure capital to implement the strategy your team proposes to recommend. Your instructor will give you an amount if the team doesn’t determine an amount that will accommodate the production of the required reports.
- Use the information gathered above to prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm using your Strategic-Planning Template.
- In 50-100 words each, provide an analysis overview for both the projected financial statement and balance sheet.