Identify a Major Breach
Identify a major breach of a virtualized environment that has occurred in the recent past (within the last five years). In a 10 page, critical evaluation of your chosen breach, review and analyze the breach along the following dimensions:
- What went wrong?
- Why did it occur?
- Who was responsible?
- How could it have been prevented?
- What advice would you offer to prevent such a breach from occurring in the future?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 10 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least four scholarly journal articles.
- Cite a minimum of eight to 10 related sources—five of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources—to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.