For this assignment, you will draw on the work you did in previous assignments and integrate all you have learned into a clear and concise application of your chosen theory to the particular case of Joe the King. As with all assignments, it is vital to support the application of your chosen theory with scholarly research in the Capella University Library.
The bullet points below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide. You may also want to read the scoring guide to better understand the performance levels that relate to each grading criterion. For this assignment you should:
- Describe how the theory you selected can be used to guide the processes of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
- Explain how the theory guides social work practice both with individuals and families.
- Integrate multiple sources of knowledge, including research-based knowledge and practice wisdom.
- Critique and apply knowledge to understand person and environment.
- Provide documented examples that support the application of your chosen theory to this particular case study.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
- Length of paper: Minimum of four typed, double-spaced, typed pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Due date: The assignment must be submitted to your instructor in the courseroom by the end of this week.