1. At least 300 words
2. Substantial-Thoughtful, original, relevant and contributes to the overall learning of classmates.
3. Thought provoking- Stimulates thinking and reasoning.
4. Timely- Post early to give your peers time to respond, this contributes to a rich discussion.
5. Logical, concise, and grammatical.
6. Convey “your presence”- Reinforce your conclusions with real life examples and experience when possible.
We were first introduced to the concept of the world in constant change with the Pre-Socratic, Heraclitus and his idea of “flux”. Later in the Nineteenth Century, Charles Darwin perceived nature as constantly changing. How did he come to this conclusion and what was the outcome of his introducing his ideas into Nineteenth Century society? How are we still feeling this effect today?