Concepcion, D. (2004). Reading philosophy with background knowledge and metacognition. Teaching Philosophy 27(4). Retrieved from https://www.pdcnet.org/8525737F00588478/file/C125737F0061DCC6C125756D0060B335/$FILE/teachphil_2004_0027_0004_0055_0072.pdf
Marchildon, G. P., Cafaro, C. S., & Brown, A. (2018). Myths, Misperceptions, and Policy Learning: Comparing Healthcare in the United States and Canada. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 46(4), 833 837. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1177/1073110518821975
Preston, D. (2019, March 29). The day the dinosaurs died. The New Yorker . Retrieved from https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/08/the-day-the-dinosaurs-died
Wallace, D. F. (2001). Tense present. (cover story). Harper’s Magazine, 302(1811), 39. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=ip,cpid&custid=s8856897&db=f5h&AN=4217047&site=ehost-live
- Select one of the articles listed in the Week 4 tab of the LibGuide.You may choose to skim through several of them before determining which one to use. The articles are lengthy and will be challenging to read. There will likely be language that is very unfamiliar to you.
- Choose a reading strategy to help you read through the complete article. You may choose to switch strategies if the one you chose isn’t helpful for understanding this article.
- Read the article in its entirety.
Share your experience with reading the article by addressing the following in at least 300 words:
- Share the title of the article you chose and briefly summarize it.
- Describe your plan before you started reading. Include the specific steps or strategies you intended to use and why.
- Explain which strategies you actually used. How did you know if the strategy you chose was effective? How could you tell that a different strategy was needed?
- Discuss how prepared you feel to read challenging materials in future courses and why.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given