Immigrant Stories Essay rubric
Immigration and Identity: How an individual settles into a new society or environment is a
process. Students will choose one OR two narratives from the Minnesota’s Immigrants online
database (see link: https://umedia.lib.umn.edu/search?facets%5Bcollection_name_s%5D%5B
%5D=Immigrant+Stories ) to analyze. In the essay, students must discuss:
1. Why they chose the selected narrative(s);
2. Identify how the individual’s journey reflects two (2) of the following: acculturation,
adaptation, assimilation, culture shock, displacement, or exile;
3. Analyze how their identity was shaped or impacted by their immigrant experience.
-A five (5) paragraph essay that has an introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion
-A thesis statement
-Citations and a works cited page
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given