1. Describe how a career in social work is a “good fit” for you. What or who influenced your interest in the social work profession (i.e., family, friends, clergy, social worker, teacher, volunteer/work experiences, academic experiences, personal life experience, etc.)? Explain why you are considering social work as your career choice vs. other helping professions such as psychology, counseling, teaching, or nursing.
2. Social workers have a specific set of professional values that guide them in their work, the Code of Ethics. The following are the core values of social work according to the Code of Ethics: service, social justice, dignity and worth of the person, importance of human relationships, integrity, and competence. Choose any two of the core values and explain how each of these values relates to your understanding of how to be an ethical social worker. You will need to reference the Code of Ethics, available at https://www.socialworkers.org/About/Ethics/Code-of-Ethics/Code-of-Ethics-English.
3. Explain the values, beliefs, and strengths that make you compatible with the field of social work. Based on your self-assessment, identify three areas of professional strength, and describe how you plan to further develop these strengths.
4. Discuss the values, beliefs, and limitations you anticipate needing to work through to become more compatible with a career in social work. Based upon your self-assessment, identify three areas in need of further professional development and outline a plan for improving these areas.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given