Review this video (Links to an external site.) ( ). Using the textbook, digital library and/or internet, document your findings by taking the following steps:
- Define social responsibility.
- Explain how an organization can be ethical, socially responsible, and green.
- Describe from your own experience how an organization that you worked for (or are familiar with) either was or was not socially responsible, ethical, and/or green.
- Describe specific ways in which costs can be reduced using green technologies.
- Properly cite at least one scholarly source to support your work.
Our discussions are a valuable opportunity to have thoughtful conversations regarding a specific topic. You are required to provide a comprehensive initial post with 3-4 well-developed paragraphs that include a topic sentence and at least 3-5 supporting sentences with additional details, explanations, and examples. In addition, you are required to respond substantively to the initial posts of at least two other classmates on two different days. Post to your peers should be at least 2-3 paragraphs long. All posts should be reflective and well written, meaning free of errors in grammar, sentence structure, and other mechanics.
This discussion is worth 25 points toward your final grade and will be graded using the Discussion Rubric. Please use it as a guide toward successful completion of this discussion. For information on how to view the rubric, refer to this Canvas Community Guide (Links to an external site.).