* SHOW ALL WORK – AND DO EACH STEP OF THE HYPOTHESIS TEST SUMMARY
* MUST HAVE A t-score (or z-score), EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME A P-VALUE (other than the literally last Two, 1 point questions on the exam)
* FOR EACH QUESTION IN CHAPTER 13, 14, and 15, DO THE CONFIDENCE INTERVAL WHETHER YOU REJECT THE NULL HYPOTHESIS OR NOT
* BE VERY CAREFUL, SOME QUESTIONS START FROM SCRATCH, OTHERS DO NOT…….IF THE QUESTION GIVES YOU JUST THE “s =” that’s only the Standard Deviation, we still need the Standard Error.
* Be as NEAT AS POSSIBLE……don’t have steps #5 and #7 right in front of me and make me search through the Calculations to find Step #6.