- Topic: Restorative JusticeRead Bazelon – ch. 9 Watch videos.
- A Conversation with Lara BazelonWatch VideoA Conversation with Lara BazelonDuration: 61:47User: n/a – Added: 4/1/19
- In Rectify, a former Innocence Project director and journalist Lara Bazelon puts a face to the growing number of men and women exonerated from crimes that kept them behind bars for years—sometimes decades—and that devastate not only the exonerees but also their families, the crime victims who mistakenly identified them as perpetrators, the jurors who convicted them, and the prosecutors who realized too late that they helped convict an innocent person.
- Discussion: Restorative Justice and Wrongful ConvictionsHow can restorative justice be used in wrongful conviction cases?
- Weekly Reflection/Reaction
- (1) a short reaction to the reading, highlighting its argument, major themes and your thoughts/analysis about points raised (please note, you can also use this space to engage the reading creatively through poetry or spoken word); (2) at least three quotes from that reading; (3) at least three questions about that reading. It is estimated that each daily class preparation will be 1-2 typed pages.
I will provide the two reply’s needed when I get them.