Watch the 2021 WFAA investigation, “Banking Below 30” Title: “Banking below 30: Banks own many of Dallas’ high-crime apartments and they’re rewarded for it”Duration: 43:25 YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZmgJ2tBrIPrompt Questions:
- Briefly explain what did the WFAA investigation reveal, and was the information surprising?
- Research and explain the impact of historic redlining policies. What is the impact of these policies on communities over generations?
- There are a lot of peer-reviewed articles on this topic.
- You are required to cite at least one peer-reviewed source using the Dallas College database; however everyone is encouraged to use more.
- Explain what individuals and different levels of governments can do to make sure housing, banking, education or other areas of society are fairer for everyone?
- Submission must be at least 2 pages long, * Times New Roman or Arial, 12-point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins all around. (Page count does not include title or works cited pages)
- At least one peer-reviewed article that is published no later than 2011and is at least five pages in length.
- Peer-reviewed article can ONLY be searched for on the Dallas College Library Database – Academic Search Complete.
- Do not search for Peer-reviewed articles on Google or anywhere else online.
- Do not use first person tone. Stick to thrid person.